Complex or cross category businesses
But there is a lot to do...
If you are setting up a food business that does many different things, you may have had trouble working out what type of registration you need. It is vital that you have all your food compliance sorted before your first day of trading. You will also have to arrange a 3rd party verifier to come and audit your business and it's systems.
You will need to complete the following steps:
- Register under the Food Act 2014 with MPI
- Complete an Interview with MPI
- You will need to register under either
- a"My Food Rules" registration
- or you may need a Full Custom Food Control Plan
- This will depend on the products you sell and how you make them
- Build a Food control plan (or FCP) that fits your business
- Write any additional policies and standard operating procedure guidelines
- Design a records keeping system that fits your FCP
- Pass a Verification audit with a third-party verifier
Don't panic!We can help with all of that...
This package is for you if you have a business that sits across various types of registration.
- Restaurants or cafes that also manufacture or process products for wholesale
- Catering businesses that also supply wholesale products to retail shops
- Wholesalers who also sell products cooked at markets and events
You will get:
We will also: