High Risk Manufacturers and Processors
But there is a lot to do...
If you are setting up a food business that makes or processes products that are high risk it is vital that you have all your food compliance sorted before your first day of trading. You will also have to arrange a 3rd party verifier to come and audit your business and its systems.
You will need to complete the following steps:
- Register under the Food Act 2014 with MPI
- Complete an Interview with MPI
- You will need to register under either
- a"My Food Plan" registration
- or you may need a Full Custom Food Control Plan
- This will depend on the products you sell and how you make them
- Build a Food control plan (or FCP) that fits your business
- Write any additional policies and standard operating procedure guidlines
- Design a records keeping system that fits your FCP
- Pass a Verification audit with a third party verifier
We can help with all of that...
This package is for you if you are a manufacturer or processor of:
- Baked products for sale to other businesses (including muffins and pies).
- Food for babies.
- Products that require refrigeration
- (including ready-to-eat packaged meals and salads).
- Fresh or frozen raw meat products for sale to other businesses.
- Heat and eat pre-packaged meals.
You will get:
We will also:
$5,995* + GST
We suggest you have a chat with us before you buy this package so we can be sure it covers everything you need. Book a call and we can talk you through the process, costs and timelines involved.