Butchers and Fishmongers
But there is a lot to do
If you are buying or setting up a butcher's or fishmonger's shop it is vital that you get your business registered under the Food Act 2014 and have all your food compliance sorted before your first day of trading. A few weeks after opening, the council will come and visit you to verify that you are trading safely.
You will need to complete the following steps:
- Register under the Food Act 2014 with your local council
- You will probably need a "Simply Safe and Suitable" Template registration
- Build a Food control plan (or FCP) that fits your business
- Design a records keeping system that fits your FCP
- Pass a Verification audit with your local council
Don't panic! We can help with all of that
This package will provide you with all the documentation, records systems, and any support you will need to get through your first verification audit.
You will get:
We will also:
$1,595 + GST
This package includes your registration fee
Why not book a call?
We suggest you have a chat with us before you buy this package so we can be sure it covers everything you need. Book a call and we can talk you through the process and timelines involved.